About Me

Klamath Falls, Oregon
Blacksmith, machinist, weldor abusing steel since 1991. 541-892-2208 olenemachine@gmail.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

Dragon Curtain Rods



I've been working lately outfitting a house with, in my opinion, fairly unique curtain rods. Heads and rods forged from 1 inch solid square. Wings from 22 ga sheet metal, textured on my newly aquired  and rebuilt 1952 High Speed Rivet Hammer. These pictures are mocked up on a closet door, it's really hard to photograph iron work when installed. Still evolving the curtain rings.

3 comments:

  1. I have to say we love these! My son and I googled Dragon Curtain Rods for a Japanese inspired Karate room and these came up. Way too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! Such skill. I've never seen anything like it. My children are obsessed with dragons. They love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for Dragon curtain rods or rod holders for my son's room. If you are selling these I'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete